The authors wish to thank George A. Barnett, Robert N. McPhee, Joseph Woelfel, and an anonymous reviewer for comments on an earlier draft of this article, and Naomi M. Stevens for research assistance. A version of this article was presented at the 1993 convention of the International Communication Association, in Washington, DC.
A Galileo Analysis of Organizational Climate
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 494–521, June 1995
How to Cite
FINK, E. L. and CHEN, S.-S. (1995), A Galileo Analysis of Organizational Climate. Human Communication Research, 21: 494–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1995.tb00356.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!