Portions of this article were presented to the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, San Francisco, May 1989. This project was funded by the U.S. Army Research Institute (Contract MDA903–90-K-0113). The views, opinions, and findings in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official position, policy, or decision of the Department of the Army.
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 163–196, December 1995
How to Cite
BURGOON, J. K., BULLER, D. B., DILLMAN, L. and WALTHER, J. B. (1995), Interpersonal Deception. Human Communication Research, 22: 163–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1995.tb00365.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!