The preparation of this manuscript was supported, in part, by a grant fmm Apple Computer's Advanced Technology Group. The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments of Andrea Hollingshead, Joseph McGrath, Peter Monge, and two anonymous reviewers on an earlier version of this article. Inquiries and requests for reprints should be sent to Professor Noshir Contractor, 244 Lincoln Hall, University of Illinois at UrbanaChampaign, Urbana, L61801, E-mail email@example.com. Software Aided Meeting Management (SAMM) and Software Aided Group Environment (SAGE) are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of Minnesota.
Interactional Influence in the Structuring of Media Use in Groups Influence in Members’Perceptions of Group Decision Support System Use
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 451–481, June 1996
How to Cite
CONTRACTOR, N. S., SEIBOLD, D. R. and HELLER, M. A. (1996), Interactional Influence in the Structuring of Media Use in Groups Influence in Members’Perceptions of Group Decision Support System Use. Human Communication Research, 22: 451–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1996.tb00375.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!