A previous version of the article was presented at the annual meetings of the International Communication Association, Sydney, Australia, July 1994. The authors wish to thank Professors Jeffrey Cole and Kelly Madison, Mark Jones, Mark Wehrly, and Timothy Ryan for their help in collecting the data.
Priming Prejudice How Stereotypes and Counter-Stereotypes Influence Attribution of Responsibility and Credibility among Ingroups and Outgroups
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 36–58, September 1996
How to Cite
POWER, J. G., MURPHY, S. T. and COOVER, G. (1996), Priming Prejudice How Stereotypes and Counter-Stereotypes Influence Attribution of Responsibility and Credibility among Ingroups and Outgroups. Human Communication Research, 23: 36–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1996.tb00386.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!