Reports of the individual studies on which this article is based were presented at the annual meetings of the Speech Communication Association (Miami Beach, FL 1993), the International Communication Association (Sydney, NSW 1994), and the Western States Communication Association (Portland, OR, 1995). Please address all correspondence to the first author.
Constituting Relationships in Talk A Taxonomy of Speech Events in Social and Personal Relationships
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 87–114, September 1996
How to Cite
GOLDSMITH, D. J. and BAXTER, L. A. (1996), Constituting Relationships in Talk A Taxonomy of Speech Events in Social and Personal Relationships. Human Communication Research, 23: 87–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1996.tb00388.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!