The author expresses deep gratitude to Martin Lea for his theoretical insights and logistical partnership. Additional thanks to Lisa Tidwell for editorial and project management assistance; to the Ameritech Foundation, Northwestern University School of Speech Alumni Foundation, and Assured Staffing, Inc., for their financial support of this research; and to two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions. A previous version of this work was presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, August 1996.
Group and Interpersonal Effects in International Computer-Mediated Collaboration
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 342–369, March 1997
How to Cite
WALTHER, J. B. (1997), Group and Interpersonal Effects in International Computer-Mediated Collaboration. Human Communication Research, 23: 342–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00400.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!