A previous version of this article was presented to the International Communication Association, May 1996, Chicago, IL. The authors would like to thank Cynthia Gallois and two anonymous reviewers for the helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Predicting Employee Turnover From Communication Networks
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 370–387, March 1997
How to Cite
FEELEY, T. H. and BARNETT, G. A. (1997), Predicting Employee Turnover From Communication Networks. Human Communication Research, 23: 370–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00401.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!