This research was supported by NIH (Biomedical Research Division, University of Wisconsin 141207 to the second author and R01MH4029501 to the third author) and by the University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee Graduate School. The authors would like to thank Cindy Gallois and an anonymous reviewer for their editorial assistance in preparing this manuscript.
Self-Disclosure in Spouse and Stranger Interaction A Social Relations Analysis
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 388–412, March 1997
How to Cite
DINDIA, K., FITZPATRICK, M. A. and KENNY, D. A. (1997), Self-Disclosure in Spouse and Stranger Interaction A Social Relations Analysis. Human Communication Research, 23: 388–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00402.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!