The authors want to acknowledge substantive changes incorporated in this manuscript due to thoughtful anonymous reviewers, as well as Cindy Gallois, at Human Communication Research and the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
Attachment as a Function of Parental and Partner Approach-Avoidance Tendencies
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 413–441, March 1997
How to Cite
Le POIRE, B. A., HAYNES, J., DRISCOLL, J., DRIVER, B. N., WHEELIS, T. F., HYDE, M. K., PROCHASKA, M. and RAMOS, L. (1997), Attachment as a Function of Parental and Partner Approach-Avoidance Tendencies. Human Communication Research, 23: 413–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00403.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!