The authors thank faculty in Journalism and Mass Communication and Communication Arts for their help in recruiting participants for this investigation and acknowledge the insights of Cindy Gallois and anonymous reviewers that bolstered this article.
Enriching the Inoculation Construct The Role of Critical Components in the Process of Resistance
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 187–215, December 1997
How to Cite
KYLE, M. P., TUSING, J., KOERNER, A. F., LEE, W., GODBOLD, L. C., PENALOZA, L. J., SHU-HUEI, V. and HONG, Y. Y.-H. (1997), Enriching the Inoculation Construct The Role of Critical Components in the Process of Resistance. Human Communication Research, 24: 187–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00413.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!