The authors thank Steve Wilson, Robert McPhee, and Mike Allen for assistance on this project and appreciate the suggestions of the anonymous reviewers who challenged the authors to distinguish among cognitive conflict constructs and to extend implications of this research. The authors also acknowledge the collaborative effort in the conduct and reporting of this study.
Family and Workplace Conflict Examining Metaphorical Conflict Schemas and Expressions Across Context and Sex
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 109–146, September 1997
How to Cite
BUZZANELL, P. M. and BURRELL, N. A. (1997), Family and Workplace Conflict Examining Metaphorical Conflict Schemas and Expressions Across Context and Sex. Human Communication Research, 24: 109–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!