The author would like to thank the employees from eight anonymous firms in the Chicago area who participated in this study. This article is based on her dissertation completed in the Department of Speech-Communication at the University of Minnesota under the direction of Marshall Scott Poole. A version of this article was presented at the annual convention of the International Communication Association, May 1996, Chicago.
Cultural Transmission in International Organizations Impact of Interpersonal Communication Patterns in Intergroup Contexts
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 147–180, September 1997
How to Cite
SUZUKI, S. (1997), Cultural Transmission in International Organizations Impact of Interpersonal Communication Patterns in Intergroup Contexts. Human Communication Research, 24: 147–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1997.tb00590.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!