The author would like to thank E. L. Fink, S. T. Murphy, D. Roskos-Ewoldson, M. Williams, C. Zuckerman, and the reviewers for their helpful suggestions on earlier versions of this manuscript. A previous version was presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, Albuquerque, NM, 1995. Preparation of this article was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH54578–01).
I Don't Know It But I Like You The Influence of Non-conscious Affect on Person Perception
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 480–500, June 1998
How to Cite
MONAHAN, J. L. (1998), I Don't Know It But I Like You The Influence of Non-conscious Affect on Person Perception. Human Communication Research, 24: 480–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1998.tb00428.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!