The authors thank Gary Schwartz for his assistance with the equipment measuring physiological responses.
An Empirical Comparison of Three Theories of Nonverbal Immediacy Exchange
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 501–535, June 1998
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, P. A., GUERRERO, L. K., BULLER, D. B. and JORGENSEN, P. F. (1998), An Empirical Comparison of Three Theories of Nonverbal Immediacy Exchange. Human Communication Research, 24: 501–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1998.tb00429.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!