This project was undertaken during the first author's tenure of a research fellowship from the American Heart Association, California Affiliate. The authors thank Steven H. Chaffee, Helena Kraemer, Peter Z. Orton, and the anonymous reviewers whose feedback improved this article substantially.
Bidirectional Familial Influences in Dietary Behavior Test of a Model of Campaign Influences
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 610–637, June 1998
How to Cite
RIMAL, R. N. and FLORA, J. A. (1998), Bidirectional Familial Influences in Dietary Behavior Test of a Model of Campaign Influences. Human Communication Research, 24: 610–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1998.tb00433.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!