The authors would like to thank Edward Fink, Cynthia Gallois, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on this article.
Couples' Concurrent Cognitions The Influence of Relational Satisfaction on the Thoughts Couples Have as They Converse
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 370–398, March 1999
How to Cite
VANGELISTI, A. L., CORBIN, S. D., LUCCHETTI, A. E. and SPRAGUE, R. J. (1999), Couples' Concurrent Cognitions The Influence of Relational Satisfaction on the Thoughts Couples Have as They Converse. Human Communication Research, 25: 370–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1999.tb00450.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!