The authors would like to thank Edward Fink, Cynthia Gallois, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on this article.
Couples' Concurrent Cognitions The Influence of Relational Satisfaction on the Thoughts Couples Have as They Converse
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 370–398, March 1999
How to Cite
VANGELISTI, A. L., CORBIN, S. D., LUCCHETTI, A. E. and SPRAGUE, R. J. (1999), Couples' Concurrent Cognitions The Influence of Relational Satisfaction on the Thoughts Couples Have as They Converse. Human Communication Research, 25: 370–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1999.tb00450.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!