Perceived teacher confirmation.
The development and validation of an instrument and two studies of the relationship to cognitive and affective learning
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 264–291, April 2000
How to Cite
Ellis, K. (2000), Perceived teacher confirmation. Human Communication Research, 26: 264–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2000.tb00758.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!