The role and impact of affect in the process of resistance to persuasion
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 216–252, April 2001
How to Cite
Pfau, M., Szabo, A., Anderson, J., Morrill, J., Zubric, J. and H-Wan, H.-H. (2001), The role and impact of affect in the process of resistance to persuasion. Human Communication Research, 27: 216–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2001.tb00781.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!