The Demand/Withdraw Pattern of Communication as a Predictor of Marital Satisfaction Over Time
Unresolved Issues and Future Directions
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 49–85, January 2002
How to Cite
Caughlin, J. P. (2002), The Demand/Withdraw Pattern of Communication as a Predictor of Marital Satisfaction Over Time. Human Communication Research, 28: 49–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2002.tb00798.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!