The Use of Exploratory Factor Analysis and Principal Components Analysis in Communication Research
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 562–577, October 2002
How to Cite
Park, H. S., Dailey, R. and Lemus, D. (2002), The Use of Exploratory Factor Analysis and Principal Components Analysis in Communication Research. Human Communication Research, 28: 562–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2002.tb00824.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!