Perceived Risk and Efficacy Beliefs as Motivators of Change
Use of the Risk Perception Attitude (RPA) Framework to Understand Health Behaviors
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 370–399, July 2003
How to Cite
Rimal, R. N. and Real, K. (2003), Perceived Risk and Efficacy Beliefs as Motivators of Change. Human Communication Research, 29: 370–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2003.tb00844.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!