“No no no” and Other Types of Multiple Sayings in Social Interaction
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 260–293, April 2004
How to Cite
Stivers, A. (2004), “No no no” and Other Types of Multiple Sayings in Social Interaction. Human Communication Research, 30: 260–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2004.tb00733.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!