Risk Comprehension and Judgments of Statistical Evidentiary Appeals
When a Picture is Not Worth a Thousand Words
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 423–452, July 2005
How to Cite
Parrott, R., Silk, K., Dorgan, K., Condit, C. and Harris, T. (2005), Risk Comprehension and Judgments of Statistical Evidentiary Appeals. Human Communication Research, 31: 423–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2005.tb00878.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!