The Social Capital of Blacks and Whites: Differing Effects of the Mass Media in the United States
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 157–177, April 2006
How to Cite
Beaudoin, C. E. and Thorson, E. (2006), The Social Capital of Blacks and Whites: Differing Effects of the Mass Media in the United States. Human Communication Research, 32: 157–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2006.00007.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!