A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Imagined Interactions
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 274–301, July 2006
How to Cite
McCann, R. M. and Honeycutt, J. M. (2006), A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Imagined Interactions. Human Communication Research, 32: 274–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2006.00276.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!