A previous version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the National Communication Association, Miami, 2003.
A Longitudinal Social Relations Analysis of Participation in Small Groups
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 302–321, July 2006
How to Cite
Bonito, J. (2006), A Longitudinal Social Relations Analysis of Participation in Small Groups. Human Communication Research, 32: 302–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2006.00277.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!