An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, Information Systems Division, June 2006, Dresden, Germany.
Conceptualizing Media Stimuli in Experimental Research: Psychological Versus Attribute-Based Definitions
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Human Communication Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 397–426, October 2007
How to Cite
Tao, C.-C. and Bucy, E. P. (2007), Conceptualizing Media Stimuli in Experimental Research: Psychological Versus Attribute-Based Definitions. Human Communication Research, 33: 397–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2007.00305.x
This research was funded in part by a grant from the National Science Council of Taiwan (96-2412-H-009-001).
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!