A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2006 meeting of the International Communication Association.
Can You Hear Me Now? The Impact of Voice in an Online Gaming Community
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Human Communication Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 427–449, October 2007
How to Cite
Williams, D., Caplan, S. and Xiong, L. (2007), Can You Hear Me Now? The Impact of Voice in an Online Gaming Community. Human Communication Research, 33: 427–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2007.00306.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!