This article was accepted under the editorship of Jim Dillard.
The Influence of Competitive and Cooperative Group Game Play on State Hostility
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Human Communication Research
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 450–466, October 2007
How to Cite
Eastin, M. S. (2007), The Influence of Competitive and Cooperative Group Game Play on State Hostility. Human Communication Research, 33: 450–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2007.00307.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!