The Role of Friends’ Appearance and Behavior on Evaluations of Individuals on Facebook: Are We Known by the Company We Keep?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Human Communication Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 28–49, January 2008
How to Cite
Walther, J. B., Van Der Heide, B., Kim, S.-Y., Westerman, D. and Tong, S. T. (2008), The Role of Friends’ Appearance and Behavior on Evaluations of Individuals on Facebook: Are We Known by the Company We Keep?. Human Communication Research, 34: 28–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2007.00312.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!