This article was accepted under the editorship of Jim Dillard.
Avatar-Mediated Networking: Increasing Social Presence and Interpersonal Trust in Net-Based Collaborations
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 287–318, April 2008
How to Cite
Bente, G., Rüggenberg, S., Krämer, N. C. and Eschenburg, F. (2008), Avatar-Mediated Networking: Increasing Social Presence and Interpersonal Trust in Net-Based Collaborations. Human Communication Research, 34: 287–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2008.00322.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!