Earlier versions of this manuscript were presented at the 2006 National Communication Association Conference in San Antonio, TX.
Mothers’ Trait Verbal Aggressiveness as a Predictor of Maternal and Child Behavior During Playtime Interactions
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 392–422, July 2008
How to Cite
Wilson, S. R., Roberts, F., Rack, J. J. and Delaney, J. E. (2008), Mothers’ Trait Verbal Aggressiveness as a Predictor of Maternal and Child Behavior During Playtime Interactions. Human Communication Research, 34: 392–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2008.00326.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!