This article was accepted under the editorship of Jim Dillard.
Cognitive Biases and Nonverbal Cue Availability in Detecting Deception
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 572–599, October 2008
How to Cite
Burgoon, J. K., Blair, J. P. and Strom, R. E. (2008), Cognitive Biases and Nonverbal Cue Availability in Detecting Deception. Human Communication Research, 34: 572–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2008.00333.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!