The research reported in this article was based in part on the author’s doctoral dissertation, which was directed by Drs. Brant Burleson and Erina MacGeorge from Purdue University.
Testing an Integrated Model of Advice Giving in Supportive Interactions
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2009 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 115–129, January 2009
How to Cite
Feng, B. (2009), Testing an Integrated Model of Advice Giving in Supportive Interactions. Human Communication Research, 35: 115–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2008.01340.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!