This research is based on the author’s dissertation directed by Steve Wilson and supported by Purdue University Research Foundation. A previous version of the article was presented at the National Communication Association 2007 convention in Chicago, IL.
The Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Effects of Anger on Negotiation Strategies: A Cross-Cultural Investigation
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2009 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 148–169, January 2009
How to Cite
Liu, M. (2009), The Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Effects of Anger on Negotiation Strategies: A Cross-Cultural Investigation. Human Communication Research, 35: 148–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2008.01342.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!