Elaborations on the Socioegocentric and Dual-Level Connectionist Models of Group Interaction Processes
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 304–308, April 2009
How to Cite
Hewes, D. E. (2009), Elaborations on the Socioegocentric and Dual-Level Connectionist Models of Group Interaction Processes. Human Communication Research, 35: 304–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2009.01352.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!