Tamara D. Afifi (PhD, 1999) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Tara McManus (PhD, 2008) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Keli Steuber is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Iowa, and Amanda Coho is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Communication Arts and Sciences at the Pennsylvania State University.
Verbal Avoidance and Dissatisfaction in Intimate Conflict Situations
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 357–383, July 2009
How to Cite
Afifi, T. D., McManus, T., Steuber, K. and Coho, A. (2009), Verbal Avoidance and Dissatisfaction in Intimate Conflict Situations. Human Communication Research, 35: 357–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2009.01355.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!