A previous version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, San Francisco, CA, in May 2007. This research was completed with the support of the National Science Foundation (SBE0725685).
(In)accuracy at Detecting True and False Confessions and Denials: An Initial Test of a Projected Motive Model of Veracity Judgments
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2010 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 82–102, January 2010
How to Cite
Levine, T. R., Kim, R. K. and Blair, J. P. (2010), (In)accuracy at Detecting True and False Confessions and Denials: An Initial Test of a Projected Motive Model of Veracity Judgments. Human Communication Research, 36: 82–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2009.01369.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!