Can Computer-Mediated Interventions Change Theoretical Mediators of Safer Sex? A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 261–297, July 2010
How to Cite
Noar, S. M., Pierce, L. B. and Black, H. G. (2010), Can Computer-Mediated Interventions Change Theoretical Mediators of Safer Sex? A Meta-Analysis. Human Communication Research, 36: 261–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2010.01376.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!