Does Mother Know Best? An Actor–Partner Model of College-Age Women's Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Behavior
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 107–124, January 2011
How to Cite
Krieger, J. L., Kam, J. A., Katz, M. L. and Roberto, A. J. (2011), Does Mother Know Best? An Actor–Partner Model of College-Age Women's Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Behavior. Human Communication Research, 37: 107–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2010.01395.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!