How Users Take Advantage of Different Forms of Interactivity on Online News Sites: Clicking, E-Mailing, and Commenting
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Boczkowski, P. J. and Mitchelstein, E. (2012), How Users Take Advantage of Different Forms of Interactivity on Online News Sites: Clicking, E-Mailing, and Commenting. Human Communication Research, 38: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2011.01418.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!