Inter-Asian Variability in Intergenerational Communication
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 172–198, April 2012
How to Cite
Ota, H., McCann, R. M. and Honeycutt, J. M. (2012), Inter-Asian Variability in Intergenerational Communication. Human Communication Research, 38: 172–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2011.01422.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!