Genetic and Environmental Influences on Media Use and Communication Behaviors
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Human Communication Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 144–171, April 2012
How to Cite
Kirzinger, A. E., Weber, C. and Johnson, M. (2012), Genetic and Environmental Influences on Media Use and Communication Behaviors. Human Communication Research, 38: 144–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.2011.01424.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!