Anginal cephalgia: a serious form of exertional headache
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 231–234, March 2004
How to Cite
Sathirapanya, P. (2004), Anginal cephalgia: a serious form of exertional headache. Cephalalgia, 24: 231–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2003.00632.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Received 11 December 2002, accepted 22 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!