American academic headache specialists in neurology: practice characteristics and culture
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 522–527, July 2004
How to Cite
Finkel, A. (2004), American academic headache specialists in neurology: practice characteristics and culture. Cephalalgia, 24: 522–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2003.00703.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2004
- Received 15 September 2002, accepted 28 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!