Familial hemiplegic migraine: follow-up findings of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), perfusion-MRI and [99mTc] HMPAO-SPECT in a patient with prolonged hemiplegic aura
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2004
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 533–539, July 2004
How to Cite
Oberndorfer, S., Wöber, C., Nasel, C., Asenbaum, S., Lahrmann, H., Fueger, B. and Grisold, W. (2004), Familial hemiplegic migraine: follow-up findings of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), perfusion-MRI and [99mTc] HMPAO-SPECT in a patient with prolonged hemiplegic aura. Cephalalgia, 24: 533–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2003.00706.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2004
- Received 3 May 2003, accepted 23 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!