Botulinum toxin A for chronic daily headache: a randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design study
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2004
How to Cite
Ondo, W., Vuong, K. and Derman, H. (2004), Botulinum toxin A for chronic daily headache: a randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel design study. Cephalalgia, 24: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00641.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Received 18 December 2002, accepted 16 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!