Effects of acute or chronic administration of anti-migraine drugs sumatriptan and zolmitriptan on serotonin synthesis in the rat brain
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 2–11, January 2004
How to Cite
Dobson, C., Tohyama, Y., Diksic, M. and Hamel, E. (2004), Effects of acute or chronic administration of anti-migraine drugs sumatriptan and zolmitriptan on serotonin synthesis in the rat brain. Cephalalgia, 24: 2–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00647.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Received 12 February 2003, accepted 19 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!