Noxious chemical stimulation of rat facial mucosa increases intracranial blood flow through a trigemino-parasympathetic reflex – an experimental model for vascular dysfunctions in cluster headache
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 206–214, March 2004
How to Cite
Gottselig, R. and Messlinger, K. (2004), Noxious chemical stimulation of rat facial mucosa increases intracranial blood flow through a trigemino-parasympathetic reflex – an experimental model for vascular dysfunctions in cluster headache. Cephalalgia, 24: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00649.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
- Received 18 February 2003, accepted 1 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!