Members of the HEMISPHERE Study Group are: A Autret, Hôpital Bretonneau, Tours; F Boureau, Hôpital Sait Antoine, Paris; G Chazot, Hôpital Pierre Wertheimer, Lyon; G Geraud, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse; P Henry, Hôpital Pellegrin, Bordeaux; H Massiou, Antony; A Pradalier, Hôpital Louis; M Vray, Inserm SC4, Paris; M Weber, Hôpital Saint Julien, Nancy.
Assessment of migraine severity using the MIGSEV scale: relationship to migraine features and quality of life
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 262–270, April 2004
How to Cite
El Hasnaoui, A., Vray, M., Blin, P., Nachit-Ouinekh, F., Boureau, F. and the HEMISHERE study group (2004), Assessment of migraine severity using the MIGSEV scale: relationship to migraine features and quality of life. Cephalalgia, 24: 262–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2004.00660.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Received 10 February 2003, accepted 11 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!